Our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) company policy outlines our efforts to trade responsibly and give back to the local community.
We want to be a responsible business that meets the highest standards of ethics and professionalism.
Onward Holdings’ social responsibility falls under two categories; compliance and proactiveness. Compliance refers to our company’s commitment to legality and willingness to observe community values. Proactiveness is every initiative to promote human rights, help communities and protect our natural environment.
Onward Holdings Ltd will:
• Respect the law
• Ensure that all its business operations are legitimate
• Keep every partnership and collaboration open and transparent
We’ll always conduct business with integrity and respect to human rights. We’ll promote:
• Safety and fair dealing
• Respect toward the consumer
• Anti-bribery and anti-corruption practices
Donations and aid
Onward Holdings preserves a budget to make monetary donations. These donations will aim to:
• Support the community with local and youth-based projects
Preserving the environment
Apart from legal obligations, Onward Holdings will proactively protect the environment. Examples of relevant activities include:
• Conserving energy using sensor lighting and individual room heating
• Using environmentally-friendly technologies, many of our warehouses and offices have large solar arrays for electricity production